Returns and Exchanges
Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal. You may return any item shipped by Esco, as long as it meets the following conditions:
- The products must be returned within 7 days of receipt and original packing unless otherwise noted on product page.
- We’ll need the receipt, your order number and the reason for your return.
- Please refer to manufacturer's return policy if applicable
Please note that we do not refund cash. Store credit only!
Non-Eligible Returns Criteria
Merchandise that meets the in the following conditions are considered to be a final purchase & are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- DME Products (Durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs, crutches, etc.)
- Refrigerated goods that are passed its expiration date
- Prescribed medication
- If the package was not accepted in a timely manner after being delivered by the carrier services
- Items that are affected by uncontrollable conditions
- Esco reserves the right to limit or refuse any refund or exchange.
- Returns must comply with the federal state laws and regulations
- We do not offer pick up services for returns
- Refrigerated goods that would otherwise decay or spoil.
- You may asked for a valid photo identification depending on the purchase.
Please contact us at (212) 246-0549 Ext. X or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or escopharmacy.com/returns to acquire more information or inquiry pertaining to returns.