ESCO is proud to offer Notary Services to customers.
Even our Pharmacy opens everyday, it's recommended that you contact us before coming in. Our Pharmacists may be not available on the time you come.
Requirements & process:
- Physical Presence: The signer(s) being notarized must be present at the time of the notarization.
- ID: The signer(s) must have photo ID that covers the names shown on the document. ID has to be government issued one with photo, signature such as driver license, State ID, passport,... Unacceptable id: bank card, social security card, sam club card...
- Signature: Signature must match the signature on the id, we will not notarize if signature is not match your presented identification.
- Document Is Ready and Printed: You must have the document in your possession, reviewed by the signer and printed. Also, we are not allowed to provide any legal advice or comments.
- The Name on the Document vs. Name on ID: Make sure the name on the document is spelled correctly, has your name in the right order and was checked against the signer’s ID.
- Witnesses: ask your documents' witnesses to present same time with you. We don't provide witnesses.