How we improve delivery service and maintain safety
While changes have made facilities and stores a safer place, we’re also working hard to improve the delivery experience with the following measures:
- In the last several weeks, we have expanded our delivery staffs. Having a dedicated remote phone lines to handle customer delivery.
- All delivery items are handled carefully, sanitized before putting in sealed paper or plastic bags.
- We launched new protocol called Non-Contact Delivery. The sealed bag will be safely left by your front door. No signature required.
- Delivery Staffs are required to wear masks, gloves at all time. They are equipped with sanitize solution, napkins to clean all touch surfaces on the delivery trip.
- Credit card payment through phone is recommended. While Cash on Delivery will be handled safely through Ziplock.